Welcome to KR 2022
Welcome to the website of the 19th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning to be held on July 31 - August 5, 2022, in Haifa, Israel with the main conference on August 2-5, 2022, and tutorials and workshops on July 31 – August 1, 2022.
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR) is a well-established and lively field of research. In KR a fundamental assumption is that an agent's knowledge is explicitly represented in a declarative form, suitable for processing by dedicated reasoning engines. This assumption, that much of what an agent deals with is knowledge-based, is common in many modern intelligent systems. Consequently, KR has contributed to the theory and practice of various areas in AI, including automated planning and natural language understanding, and to fields beyond AI, including databases, verification, software engineering, and robotics. In recent years, KR has contributed also to new and emerging fields, including the semantic web, computational biology, cyber security, and the development of software agents.
The KR conference series is the leading forum for timely in-depth presentation of progress in the theory and principles underlying the representation and computational management of knowledge.
KR 2022 will be held as part of the Federated Logic Conference (FLoC 2022) in Haifa, Israel, and will be co-located with the 20th International Workshop on Non-Monotonic Reasoning (NMR 2022) and the 35th International Workshop on Description Logics (DL 2022).
Student and D&I Grants
There is a limited number of student grants and of diversity and inclusion grants for attending KR 2022. Please visit the calls for application for further information and note the approaching deadlines.
KR 2022 will be a physical meeting
We are happy to announce that FLoC 2022 and hence also KR 2022 will be physical meetings! COVID regulations are being gradually relaxed in Israel. There will be continuous updates on the current Corona pandemic situation on the FLoC website . For the up-to-date rules of entering Israel and staying in Israel, please visit also  and .
Please note that plenary talks will be recorded and made available.
All other talks will not be recorded.
Bear in mind that KR 2022 is part of FLoC 2022 and aligns with the organisation details of FLoC.
More details about arrangements for the physical conference will be posted here
as they become available from the FLoC organisers.
- Proceedings online: You can now find the proceedings here. (July 27, 2022)
- Conference program online: You can now find the conference program and an overview of the special events on this website. (June 19, 2022)
- Registration is open now: Please visit https://www.floc2022.org/registration. (May 16, 2022)
- Invited speakers of workshops announced: We are very happy that Fabio Cozman and Esra Erdem have confirmed to give invited talks at XLoKR 2022. Gregory Gutin, Saket Saurabh, Stefan Szeider, and Meirav Zehavi will hold invited talks at PCCR 2022. (May 06, 2022)
- Doctoral consortium application deadline extended: The new deadline is May 15, 2022. (Apr 28, 2022)
last modified: June 19, 2022